Academic Facilities and Technical Support
Requirements and desirable attributes under this criterion are described in terms of the following sub-criteria.
- The institution must have a well-stocked library. The books, e-books, journals and other resources available in the library should be adequate for the program and the faculty members.
- The number of classrooms available must be adequate to properly run the program. The classroom facilities and the environment should be conducive to learning.
- The number of laboratories and equipment must be adequate for conducting the program’s various laboratory courses.
- Every student must have the opportunity for hands-on activity in the laboratories.
- Students and faculty members must have access to adequate computing and Internet facilities, including hardware, software tools and support.