Home / Criteria / Organization and Governance
Organization and Governance
Requirements and desirable attributes under this criterion are described in terms of the following sub-criteria.
- Major positions of the institution must be filled. These positions include Vice Chancellor, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Treasurer, Dean, and Chairperson.
- The statutory bodies/committees of the institution must be formed in accordance with the applicable rules and guidelines. These bodies/committees include the Board of Trustees, Syndicate, Academic Council, Admission Committee, Finance Committee, Curriculum Committee, and the Faculty Selection Committee.
- The position appointees and committee members must function effectively as per the roles defined in the relevant act/statute.
- The institution must have published policies, including a mechanism for addressing grievances, regarding academic and administrative matters involving students, faculty members and non-teaching employees.
- The academic and administrative policies must be put into practice.
- Organization and Governance
- Financial and Physical Resources
- Academic Facilities and Technical Support
- Curriculum and Teaching-Learning Processes
- Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Program Outcomes and Assessment
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Interactions with the Industry
- PROGRAM, Specific Criteria