Home / Criteria / Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
The program must have a continuous quality improvement mechanism. Requirements and desirable attributes under this criterion are described in terms of the following sub-criteria.
- The program must demonstrate an established system for periodically compiling the level of attainment of PEOs, including a mechanism for tracking and obtaining feedback from graduates and their employers.
- The findings of the CQI exercises for PEOs must be evaluated, and the identified shortcomings and limitations must be used to refine and improve the program
- POs must be assessed on a regular cycle. The program must prepare CQI file for each of the 12 POs to review considering feedback from relevant stakeholders including graduates
- Each course must have clear quality requirements and facilitate the achievement of COs through teaching-learning and assessment methods.
- The concerned course instructor must prepare course review reports including CQI files for the courses he/she is teaching
- The program must evaluate the curriculum and teaching quality on a regular basis while considering feedback from faculty members and students. The program must demonstrate that the results of this periodic evaluation are used for continuous improvement
- Organization and Governance
- Financial and Physical Resources
- Academic Facilities and Technical Support
- Curriculum and Teaching-Learning Processes
- Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Program Outcomes and Assessment
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Interactions with the Industry
- PROGRAM, Specific Criteria