Home / Criteria / Financial and Physical Resources
Financial and Physical Resources
Requirements and desirable attributes under this criterion are described in terms of the following sub-criteria.
- The financial resources of the institution must be adequate to fulfill its mission and vision. The financial resources committed to the program must also be adequate for the appropriate functioning of the program, including recruiting and retaining qualified faculty members, and procuring the necessary lab equipment and equipment and tools to support teaching and learning.
- The institution must have a process for budget planning and allocate resources to the priority areas as required.
- The campus infrastructure, such as the extent of the land and built-up area, extra- and co-curricular facilities, and support facilities, including maintenance support for infrastructure and facilities, must be adequate for the total number of students and employees at the institution.
- The possibility of any risk from manmade or natural hazards should be properly assessed and addressed in the Safety Plan, which must address safety issues as the situation demands. Adequate measures must be in place to make the campus safe for students, employees and visitors.
- Fire detection and firefighting facilities must be adequate.
- All labs must have their own plans to prevent and manage incidents and accidents.
- Organization and Governance
- Financial and Physical Resources
- Academic Facilities and Technical Support
- Curriculum and Teaching-Learning Processes
- Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Program Outcomes and Assessment
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Interactions with the Industry
- PROGRAM, Specific Criteria